IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 220.127.116.11 or later.
- OneLaunch test feature now shows a dialog after clicking the OK button on the touchscreen to confirm the Cohesion server received the feedback message from the endpoint. Helps troubleshoot feedback errors that can occur when the endpoint cannot reach the Cohesion server.
- Added Exchange proxy and web proxy features.
- Added meeting history. This feature is disabled by default, and enabling it in production environments is discouraged.
- Added web token caching so that users are not reauthorized every request but now refresh every 10 minutes. User Windows authentication still takes place with every request.
- Fixed several Exchange connectivity problems.
- Fixed an error message appearing for new resources when the resource defaults have a default Pexip location that is no longer valid.
- Fixed a bug that can cause endpoint account information being cleared when saving the associated meeting resource.
- Fixed an Exchange related problem that can cause the last occurrence of a meeting to not be correctly synchronized.
- Fixed a bug that can cause a duplicate occurrence of a meeting to show up in the meetings list.
- Fixed bug that can cause user’s to be unable to modify their of display settings when the ‘Default Delegation Permissions’ on the General User Settings page are set to ‘Prohibit User Modification Globally’.