IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 184.108.40.206 or later.
- When the add-in attepts to create a meeting on a calendar with an email address that doesn’t exist for a user in the system, and Exchange integration is enabled (with or without safe mode), the system will attempt to resolve the email address with Exchange in case it is an alias.
- Added Mailboxes page, accessible from the Email Settings page when Exchange integration is enabled.
- Requesting Exchange synchronization from a user via the user’s settings page will now additionally fully re-read existing meetings rather than only synchronizing the latest changes in Exchange since the last update.
- External Accounts page has been removed (see Mailboxes in features).
- Exchange mailbox initialization and synchronization now prioritized for users that have Cohesion meetings.
- Priority operations that require Exchange transactions (such as sending email from the web interface) are now given priority over background Exchange transactions (such as meeting synchronization).
- Mailboxes not longer indicate as faulted when encountering server busy or timeout errors when communicating with Exchange.
- Fixed a problem that causes some meetings to not synchronize correctly with Exchange.
- Fixed exception update bug that can cause the wrong exception to be modified when using the add-in.
- Fixed an Exchange connectivity error.