IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 22.214.171.124 or later.
- Email Settings:
- Exchange connections will not reinitialize after changing email settings unless required by the data changed.
- Skype for Business options moved from Resource Defaults page to Email Settings page to be close to the prerequisite Exchange Settings.
- Exchange Integration:
- Performance optimizations.
- Shutdown during when stopping the server or running an upgrade now completes faster.
- Added logic to reduce call frequency to Exchange server when I backoff error is returned.
- Exchange credentials are no longer required to be entered each time a change is made to the settings.
- Removed unimportant and redundant logging.
- Logging optimizations.
- Status Page:
- A service component is now listed, containing transaction, memory, and CPU usage statistics.
- A warning will now appear if the number of allowable VMRs is reached on the Pexip server (a limit defined by the Pexip license).
- A warning will now appear if the system encounters any user mailboxes that the Exchange service account is not authorized to access.
- The Exchange component now has a details link to a page listing a graph of transactions with the Exchange server.
- The Service component now has a details link to a page listing a graph of transactions from the web intreface and Outlook clients.
- Edit Meeting Resource Page:
- A OneLaunch test button is now located in the Endpoint Management section that sends a test menu to the endpoint when clicked.
- Syslog connection to Pexip will now recover after a failure to connect occurs.
- Times in the web interface’s meeting list are now correct when the browser timezone different than the server’s timezone (problem since 4.2).