IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 18.104.22.168 or greater.
- User Settings: User settings now support configuring a host PIN with no guest PIN. This requires Pexip Infinity v10 or later.
- Logging: The web service now logs more details about communication errors with the Windows service.
- Meetings List:
- Now contains a drop-down menu that will show listed meeting times in the selected time zone.
- Times for unscheduled and preexisting meetings are now blank.
- Added error messaging.
- Added Date/Time controls for Start/End time filtering.
- Users List:
- Added Date/Time controls for AD sync time filtering.
- Recovery Page:
- Removed file upload size limit.
- Added error messaging for failed uploads.
- Edit Meeting Page:
- Added an alert at the top of the page when a meeting is an exception, including the original date the exception was to occur.
- Added an alert at the top of the page when a meeting is an unscheduled meeting created through Outlook, including the time when the meeting will be automatically removed.
- Added a button to edit the series meeting if the meeting is an exception.
- Log Path: The log path for where both the web service and Windows service log to file can now be specified in the General Settings. If this value is undefined, it will be initialized from the LogPath value in the service’s config file. In the event the web service hosting the web interface cannot communicate with the Windows service for the path, the LogPath value in the Web.Config file will be used (defaults to C:\logs).
- Fixed a problem introduced in 4.0.0 that can cause the Outlook add-in to be unable to create meeting exceptions.
- Meetings now correctly display when listing 200 per page.
- On the edit meeting page for an existing meeting, fixed the organizer’s email address appearing to be incorrect if the meeting was being edited by another user other than the organizer.