IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 184.108.40.206 or greater.
- The meeting management page now does not clear the URI field after issuing a dial command.
- Exchange Safe Mode: Email settings now supports SMTP server with Exchange server integration in safe mode. This option allows the system to operate in SMTP mode while passively activating Exchange integration. In this mode Exchange mailboxes will be connected and mailbox states will be listed in the External Accoungs page, but the updates will not affect meetings, and Cohesion will still be the booking authority when booking resources. This mode allows the administrator to make sure all mailboxes are connecting correctly before fully enabling Exchange.
- Improved UI: Lists of meetings, users, and resources now support filtering. The interface on the create/edit meeting page has some minor improvements.
- Web Interface Customizations: The landing page, support page, and navigation bar branding can now be customized through an embedded HTML editor. These customizations are stored in the database. Custom images may be uploaded and deleted via the editor to the websites custom images folder (requires permissions be set on the folder). This allows customizations to persist after upgrades.
- Backup & Recovery: The system can now create and restore snapshots. Snapshots are zip files containing an export of the database, and custom images directory from the website. Snapshots can be created manually and scheduled to occur automatically on either an hourly, daily, or weekly basis. Manual snapshots can optionally include log files from the web site, service, IIS, and MongoDB database. Snapshot directory can be configured on a network drive so that backups can be safely saved off the local server. Snapshots can be restored, causing the images and database to be extracted and restored from the snapshot file. The interface includes the ability to upload and download snapshots.
- Fixed a problem that can cause removing a resource from a meeting in the web interface to remove the other resources listed below it.
- Fixed some fonts not being accessible on the web server.
- Fixed a problem where a user would not be able to modify a meeting in they delegated in Outlook unless they have explicit delegation permissions assigned in Cohesion.