Event has ended. Thank you to those that participated!
If you’d like to attend the upcoming Small Business Administration Event in Rolla, MO – Don’t Let Your Business Get Hacked – just fill out the form below, and we’ll contact you to coordinate payment of the registration fee on your behalf. The event is June 6, 2017, from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Central at Columbia College Auditorium on campus, 550 Blues Lane Parkway, Rolla, MO 65401.
Hear from the following industry, and local experts about the threats business owners face on a daily basis, sometimes without you being aware they are occurring.
- Paul Chiodo, Meramec Instrument Transformer Co., IT Manager
- Anthony Perona, Phelps County Bank, IT Director
- Karl Lutzen, Missouri S&T, Information Security Officer
- Daniel Dunstedter, PCRMC, HIPAA Security Officer
- Federal Government Security Expert
After the event, we’d like to share with you the simple, affordable and efficient technologies from Cisco which can help you avoid hacks, malware, ransomware, and ever-evolving threats.
Alternatively, you can sign up directly via Eventbrite here.