IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 22.214.171.124 or greater.
- Cohesion resources without an email address are properly retained when the meeting is updated by Exchange.
- External accounts associated with Exchange mailboxes are now correctly removed when a user is removed from the system. This was causing orphaned accounts to show up in the Intializing state.
- Implemented a workaround to an existing Microsoft bug that will cause sending emails from the web interface to fail after several thousand emails have been sent.
- Fixed the Exchange status message on the system status page from showing the number of “not found” mailboxes twice.
- Fixed error messages and performance problems when using Pexip Infinity v15.
- Some log entries regarding meetings have been updated to include the meeting name in addition to the meeting ID.
- When connecting meeting resources with Exchange integration enabled, response statuses are read in case there is an update that has not been pushed down to Cohesion from the Exchange server. In the case that the resource is still in a tentative state, the system will continue to check in 20 second intervals.
- SMTP email logging has been improved.