IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 126.96.36.199 or greater.
- Fixed a problem introduced in 3.5.0 that can cause the scheduler to not manage existing meetings if initialization requires more than 30 seconds to scan the endpoint (if any) configured with each resource.
- An error message is displayed on the status summary page if the scheduler fails to initialize.
- The scheduler will attempt to initialize again 30 seconds after an initialization failure.
- Endpoint scanning is now completed asynchronously, improving initialization time.
- Time zones of meetings were added to some log messages.