IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 188.8.131.52 or greater.
- Fixed a problem introduced in 3.4.0 that can cause users that are indirectly in the in the User or Admin group through a nested group to not be seen as a user by the system.
- Fixed a rare problem that when the Pexip settings are manually removed from the database, causes the system to report the system is not licensed to be used with Pexip.
- Updated error messaging sent back to the add-in when the system has not initialized.
- Fixed a deadlock that can occur if the system cannot write to the configured log file.
- Fixed a deadlock introduced in 3.4 that can occur when scheduling a recurring meeting with an invalid recurrence pattern in the web interface.