IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 220.127.116.11 or greater.
- Fixed a problem introduced in 3.4.0 that can cause problems sending meeting invitations from the web interface when sending mail through a Exchange 2010 server.
- Fixed recurring meetings from prematurely expiring after the defined pattern end date when an exception after that date exists.
- When Exchange integration is enabled, users will be prevented from scheduling a resource already in use during the requested time, if the resource does not have an email address defined . In the past, enabling Exchange integration allowed double-booking of any resource, since the resource dial automations are based upon the resource accepting the meeting invitation in Exchange. Since resources without email addresses do not have a mailbox in Exchange, it made sense to always have Cohesion be the scheduling authority for these resources.
- Added improvements increasing the speed at which Exchange mailboxes synchronize with Cohesion for the first time.
- The Skype for Business section in the General Resource Settings has been renamed to Exchange Resources, and this section now has an option Enforce Resource Availability in Web Scheduler that when Exchange integration is enabled, will prevent the user from booking a resource in a meeting if the resource is not available during the requested time. This still requires to user to send the meeting invitation before the resource can accept the meeting, and cannot not guarantee that the resource will accept the meeting once the meeting invitation is sent.