IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 18.104.22.168 or greater.
- When the system is configured with the same Administrator and User group names, administrators get their permissions set correctly.
- When migrating from a Cohesion version earlier than 2.0.1, users no longer detected in the defined active directory groups get correctly removed.
- Users removed from the system due to removal from and active directory group will still have their meetings removed from Cohesion, but now cancellations will no longer be sent to the attendees and the meeting will not be removed in Exchange.This is to prevent a flood of cancellations from being sent, and allows a Cohesion database restore to relink any meetings still existing in Exchange, should restoration be necessary.
- Reduced some reptitive logging.
- When the system is in an error state because initialization failed, the system will now attempt automatic recovery by reinitializing every 5 minutes, instead of every 15 seconds.
- Reduced the length of conferencing system names so that they are not taking up as much room in the meetings list.
- Mailboxes that are not able to establish a streaming subscription between Cohesion and the Exchange server are now synchronized every 30 seconds. This benefits mostly to mailboxes on an O365 servers where failovers or server migrations happen more frequently then on-premise Exchange servers, and can cause streaming subscriptions to be unavailable for a period of minutes.
- Added additional performance improvement with Exchange integration that will speed up Exchange transactions, particularly with mailboxes on O365.
- Added an optional field ‘Autodiscover Service URL’ in the email settings page for Exchange. When defined, it improves the rate at which mailboxes are intially discovered and synchronized.