IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 18.104.22.168 or greater.
- An expired license will allow changes to existing meetings but will still prevent creating new meetings.
- Added user SID, domain and SAM account name to the user settings information section.
- Improved Exchange startup performance when cached mailbox data is available.
- Added two buttons in the Exchange setttings on the Email Settings page:
- Clear Cache: Clears cached mailbox information, requiring the mailbox to rediscover the mailbox information the next time the Exchange integration system is initialized.
- Reinitialize: Restarts only the Exchange integration system, closing then restablishing mailbox connections.
- Added Exchange trace logging when Exchange errors are encountered. Must be enabled by setting the following element value to “true” in the service configuration file: <add key=”LogExchangeTrace” value=”false” />
- Fixed a problem causing sending SMTP email to fail.
- Accessing user settings from the web interface as a localhost user does not cause an exception to be displayed on the page.
- Fixed a problem with Exchange subscriptions.