IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 220.127.116.11 or greater.
- Improved Exchange connection recovery.
- Active mailboxes on the External Accounts page will now show the mailbox’s Exchange version, external URL, and EWS group.
- Added a powershell script to the install that monitors a mailbox for changes. Intended to help debug problematic mailboxes.
- Fixed a problem on the resource page that would sometimes show error message and prevented saving.
- Fixed a problem with Skype for Business meetings not being recognized in Exchange 2010 SP2 mailboxes.
- Fixed a problem that can cause a user to not have a valid username when the user does not have a UPN defined in Active Directory.
- Fixed a problem that can cause the system to not be able to connecto the the mailbox because it was not refreshing the mailbox server connection information after the mailbox had moved to another Exchange server (a problem mostly isolated to O365 mailboxes).