IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 126.96.36.199 or greater.
- Cancelling a meeting through the web interface now directs to a meeting cancellation form, allowing the user to customize the cancellation message sent to participants.
- Only administrators may now cancel multiple meetings at a time in the meetings list, and cancelling multiple meetings will bypass the new cancellation form.
- A cancel button has been added to the row of each meeting in the actions column in the meeting list.
- A meeting Location field is now supported. The field is added to the web scheduler and 3.3.0 versions of the add-ins will populate the data from the Location field in Outlook when scheduling a meeting. The Location field of meetings scheduled with older add-ins will not send the value to the Cohesion server, however the field will automatically populate in Cohesion from Exchange if Exchange integration is enabled.
- SMTP integration now generates Outlook compatible meeting invitations. When viewing the invitation in Outlook, it will appear the same as a meeting invitation sent from an Outlook client.
- The user settings page now lists Exchange mailbox account information when Exchange integration is enabled.
- Fixed a problem with some weekly and yearly recurrence patterns in invitations sent from the web interface with SMTP integration.
- Fixed users not properly getting assigned administrative privileges when they have an existing account with only user privileges.
- Fixed email body not displaying in the web interface for an existing meeting.
- Clicking the Synchronize button on the Active Directory page, now correctly synchronizes without saving the form data.
- The downlevel text time zone is now correctly set. Downlevel text may appear as a timestamp appended to the top of a meeting invite when sent through the web interface using Exchange integration and viewed on an Outlook client that doesn’t recognize the format used by the Exchange server.
- Fixed endpoint settings for a meeting resource clearing after receiving a form error when submitting changes.