IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 184.108.40.206 or greater.
- Log reduction: Individulal user authorization log entries are now not logged, instead the username is specified in the log entry of the transaction.
- Added a validation procedure during initialization to validate and isolate any malformed meetings. If any such meetings are detected, the status panel instructs the operator to contact Covene support for assistance in recovering the meetings. Aside from the isolated meetings, the system will continue to properly function.
- During intialization, Cohesion meetings in Exchange are still synchronized back to Cohesion, but meetings only existing in Cohesion are not added into Exchange. This is to prevent a surge of meetings added into Exchange at one time. Subsequent individual updates to the meeting in Cohesion by the user will still cause the meeting to be created in Exchange.
- Added a process to find and remove any orphaned meeting exceptions or other invalid meetings on initialization.
- General performance optimizations.
- The Offline page now has status messages on initialization progress so the system doesn’t appear to be inoperable during migrations and long initializations.
- When Active Directory is disabled in the Active Directory Settings, the users and their meetings are no longer removed/cancelled. This is to prevent the accidental loss of meetings in the case the settings were disabled accidentially. Users and meetings can still be removed through a system reset operation on the status menu.
- Added status indicator for the scheduler. Provides the operator an idea of when the next provisioning and connection events are occurring.
- Added an autocomplete organizer filter on the meetings list for administrators.
- Fixed a problem that can cause the system to prevent updating and creating meetings after losing connection with the Pexip server after sever failed connection attempts.
- Fixed an error occurring when viewing the alias settings page before the system has initialized.
- Fixed a bug affecting the Sync All Users on the Active Directory Settings page.
- Fixed a bug causing some users not to synchronize on system startup.
- Fixed a problem that can cause some meetings to display in the Scheduled state even though they were provisioned.
- Fixed a time conversion causing some meetings to not sync with Cohesion through Exchange.
- Fixed a migration error that can occur during upgrading when a meeting has a resource that was previously removed from the system.
- Fixed a bug affecting some meeting exceptions in Exchange that can cause a duplicate meeting to be added in the calendar during system initialization.
- Meeting times selected by the user on the schedule meeting page are now maintained after a submission error is returned.
- Fixed a problem with the organizer and participant autocomplete fields not populating correctly the first time typing a name.
- Fixed a browser hang on the schedule meeting page when the end date is set to a date before the start date.
- Fixed a Skype for Business dial automation error that was preventing some connections through One Launch and Direct Dial.