IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 22.214.171.124 or greater.
- Exchange mailbox synchronization optimizations.
- Meetings initially created in Cohesion but not in Outlook prior to enabling Exchange integration are now added to the users mailbox in Exchange.
- System will attempt to retry to initialize in 15 second increments when it encounters an initialization failure (eg. license error, connection, or database error).
- Changed the default Active Directory synchronization period to 1 day.
- Added sortable headers to the External Accounts page.
- Adminstrators have a Meeting menu option called Unaccepted Resource meetings that list all meetings with resources that are not in the Accepted state. This list identifies meetings that will no longer connect one or more resources it has scheduled and is designed to help administrators, particularly once Exchange integregration is initially enabled and synchronized. This feature is not applicable when Exchange integration is not enabled.
- The meeting scheduling and confirmation pages in the web interface now have two alerts that appear when the meeting has resources in the tentative and/or declined states.
- Default alias settings configured durring initial installations have been corrected.
- Exchange mailboxes that fail to connect, stop synchronizing an when their corresponding user is removed.
- Fixed a bug causing meeting resource responses on some meetings to not update during Exchange synchronization.
- Fixed a bug causing meetings created in versions prior to 3.0.0 to not set the resource response correctly until updated or synchronized with Exchange.
- Fixed a bug causing Exchange synchronization to ignore some meetings created with add-in versions earlier than 3.0.0.