IMPORTANT: Requires V3 license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a for a new license file if you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In 126.96.36.199 or greater.
- Initialization and synchronization times improved.
- System initialization is no longer dependent on fully Active Directory and Pexip Infinity synchronization. This results in the following improvements and constraints.
- The users can now view and update meetings shortly after startup while synchronization is still taking place.
- Creating new meetings is prohibited while Pexip Infinity synchronization is still taking place.
- Users can access the system before Active Directory synchronization is complete, as they will be directly synchronized upon access to the system.
- Updated software dependencies. This has caused some mintor changes to the look and feel of the web interface.
- The offline and intialization pages will now automatically refresh after several seconds.
- Status Summary Page now contains synchronization progress indicators for Active Directory users, Pexip Infinity conferences, and Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
- Full Active Directory synchronization is scheduled every 60 minutes. The number of minutes is configurable in the Active Directory Settings page.
- Starting the Cohesion Windows Service now automatically starts the MongoDB service.
- Fixed a problem causing some old user accounts to remain in the system.
- Fixed a problem affecting some mailboxes in Exchange causing the mailbox to fault due to an error involving improper use of WellKnownFoldername schema.