IMPORTANT: This version requires a V3 license. If you are upgrading from a version earlier than 3.0.0 and do not have a V3 license, please contact email@example.com to be issued a new license.
Supports Cohesion Outlook Add-In version 220.127.116.11 or later.
- Support for integration with Exchange Server 2010 SP1.
- Support for Cisco CE endpoint software.
- To reduce potential user collisions, usernames now use the User Principal Name of the user rather than the SAM Account Name. Settings containing the variables $(User.Username) and $(UserSettings.Username) will be converted to use the variable $(AD.samAccountName) so the same output is generated.
- A host or guest PIN less than 4 digits in length can no longer be specified in user settings or the user settings defaults. This is to conform with Pexip PIN requirements.
- An error message is displayed when scheduling a meeting with a resource configured to connect with a protocol that does not have an alias configured for that protocol in the Alias Settings.
- Creating a new resource will convert all participants matching the resource email in any matching meetings to and instance of the new resource, unless there is a conflict.
- Removing a resource will convert all associated resource instances in all meetings to participants.
- Improved error messaging for the Active DIrectory Settings page.
- Fixed error messaging when neither Pexip or TMS integrations are enabled.
- Fixed bug causing users to not be removed from the system properly when no longer in an authorization group .
- Fixed defects with the disconnect warning message.
- Fixed scheduled disconnection problems for endpoints with F9 software.
- Fixed a problem where resources would report the wrong number of meetings that have it scheduled.
- Fixed a TMS ICS file generation error.
- Fixed a bug causing expired exceptions of recurring meetings to connect resources into the meeting if the series was updated while a later occurrence of the meeting was in session.