Support for TLS 1.2
Connections to endpoints and systems requiring TLS 1.2 are now supported.
Two powershell scripts have been added to help the backup and restoration of the mongo database. See the administrator manual for more information.
A powershell script for determining the list of users in the administrator and user groups in Active Directory has been added. See the administrator manual for more information.
- Extra logging added when removing resources and other database items from the system.
- Extra logging added to web log during authrorization.
- Unused host email body/subject tempates not shown when Exchange integration is enabled.
- The organizer of an exception meeting cannot be modified in the web interface.
- The organizer of a series with exceptions cannot be modified in the web interface.
- Fixed the link in the resource list for the number of meeting used by a resource.
- Recurrence fixes for both TMS and Exchange integrations
- Error messaging for database offline has been corrected.
- Changing the meeting organizer in the web interface with Exchange integration enabled removes the meeting from the original organizer and recreates the meeting in Exchange under the new Organizer.
- Fixed some external accounts always showing in the initializing state.
- Static instances now correctly show as in the Provisioned state rather than the Scheduled state.
- Guest/Host designation not shown in the edit meeting page for non-Pexip meetings.
- Whitespace is trimmed from email addresses when updating meeting resources.
- Changing a recurring meeting to non-recurring in the web interface now correctly updates exceptions.
- Fixed an email sending error that can occur with Exchange integration when sending meeting Exceptions.
- Fixed a problem with the displayed license expiration date.