Cohesion Server 2.2.0 Release Notes
Compatible with Outlook® Add-in v2.1+
- Columns on lists of meetings, users, and resources are now sortable.
- Email bodies/subjects can now be saved without sending, when creating/editing a meeting via the web.
- Dates/times are now formatted to the culture set by the user’s web browser.
- Users can now navigate to Meetings > Delegated Meetings which shows a list of meetings the user has created for another user through Outlook, and all meetings of users that have authorized the user as a delegate in Cohesion.
- Organizer field is now supports auto-complete for administrators to easily find and select a user.
- The create/edit meeting page now has a time zone selection field that defaults to the current user’s default time zone settings.
- Client settings have been replaced by Alias Settings, which no longer include Message Format fields and are referenced directly in the email body configuration. Upgrading to 2.2.0 will automatically configure the new Alias Settings and email settings based on the existing Client Settings.
- Aliases settings can reference the generated aliases of other Alias settings.
- Permissions can now be set for section in the User Settings Defaults. Options include setting the values for the section globally so that the default values in the global section are always enforced across all users in the system.
- The description field that gets published to the Pexip server when a VMR provisions is now customizable.
- Resetting all user settings causes welcome emails to be sent to all users, if the email settings are configured to do so.
- Fixed a bug that can cause a specifically formatted recurrence pattern to hang the service.
- Corrected the minimum allowable value for the maximum call rate parameters.
- Meeting exceptions that are created within the Lead Time now properly connect resources when the meeting starts.
* Please note that upgrading could overwrite any custom changes to the web interface. Backup the web server files before upgrading and restore post-upgrade.