Cohesion Server 2.1.2 Release Notes
Requires Add-in v2.1+
- Pexip Management node name resolution may fail if your host field includes a trailing ‘/’ in the name
- Workaround: Remove the trailing ‘/’ in the URL field
- Added a ‘Location’ field to resources.
- The filter on the meeting create/edit page now filters by ‘System Location’ and the new ‘Location’ field, in addition filtering by the ‘Name’ field.
- This list of resources now display the ‘Name’, ‘Email’, and ‘Location’ fields.
- Support for modification of an occurrence of a meeting within a recurring series through the Outlook Add-In.
- Auto-dial now redials endpoints that were successfully dialed from VMR but did not answer. Requires Pexip syslog configuration to forward to port configurable on the Pexip settings page (defaults to 514).
- A warning message appears on the system status page when a Pexip log message has not yet been received.
- A warning message appears on the system status page when the service log cannot be written.
- A warning message appears on the system status page when the web server log cannot be written.
- Client settings list has a ‘select/deselect all’ check-box.
- Delegation privileges are no longer required for users scheduling delegated meetings through the Outlook Add-In.
- Reduced Active Directory authorization logging.
- Message Format no longer displayed as a column in the client settings list.
- Welcome email sending is now logged.
- Description of the conference on the Pexip server now includes meeting id, meeting subject, and username. Only updates during provisioning.
- Removed the edit meeting button in the meetings list for preexisting meetings.
- Fixed a bug causing some recurring meetings scheduled through Outlook to not provision the last meeting in the series.
- Fixed a bug where a resource with a duplicate URI could potentially be configured.
- Fixed a bug where users that were removed from the system don’t receive welcome emails when added again.
* Please note that upgrading could overwrite any custom changes to the web interface. Backup the web server files before upgrading and restore post-upgrade.