Covene Cohesion v2.0.3 Notes
Covene Cohesion version 18.104.22.168 is now available for download. This is a server update. Outlook add-in version 22.214.171.124 and later, is compatible.
Updates included in this version are:
- Lead/Lag time values are no longer capped at 60 minutes in User Default Settings. This is now consistent with User Settings.
- A random resolver has been added to create completely random alias(es) per meeting. See below for syntax and examples.
- A resolver maximum value has been added.
- Fixed an issue where resources were exceeding maximum redial attempts.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 126.96.36.199 that prevented provisioning after the first instance in a series.
- Fixed an issue causing some aliases not to re-provision on subsequent occurrences of a recurring meeting.
- Fixed an issue causing the Windows service to crash when sending a meeting cancellation email if the email body conversion to plain text failed.
Random Resolver Information
The format is #(minDigits, minValue, maxValue, flags) where:
minDigits = The minimum number of digits generated (e.g. a value of 4 makes a generated value of 6 be 0006).
minValue = The lowest value generated.
maxValue = The largest value generated, with a maximum value of 18,446,744,073,709,551,615. Specifying -1 will use the max.
flags = A string containing flag characters. Currently the only valid character is ‘r’.
#(4, 1000, 3000, “r”) will generate a random number between 1000 and 3000
#(4, 0, -1, “r”) will generate a random number between 0 and 18,446,744,073,709,551,615.
#(0, 0, -1) will generate nothing if possible, otherwise the next number between 0 and 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 that generates a non-conflicting alias. In this case you can just specify #(0) because the other two values are defaults.
Please open a ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance or have any questions.