Covene Cohesion v2.0.2 Notes
Covene Cohesion version 2.0.2 is now available for download. This is a server and add-in update. Outlook add-in version 18.104.22.168 and later, is compatible.
Updates included in this version are:
- Fixed an issue where characters in the Outlook email body are displayed as HTML escape sequences. For example, a URL would display “amp;” instead of “&”.
- Fixed an issue where meeting is deleted on reschedule if alias generation fails.
- Fixed an issue where an exception in the HTML-to-RTF conversion crashes Cohesion.
- Fixed an issue where an upcoming meeting disconnects its required resources too early. Specifically, endpoints were disconnected from the first meeting based on the lead time of second meeting.
- Fixed an issue where web server log file labels times incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where meeting instance of a series that falls on a missing hour during DST fails to provision.
- Fixed an issue where new users are not authenticated through the Outlook add-in until Cohesion is restarted or user logs in through the web interface.
- Fixed an issue where the web server was not logging.
- Fixed an issue with the Outlook add-in where a message displays that warns the user that an instance of a recurring series cannot be modified for a video meeting. This message is no longer erroneously displayed for non-video meetings.
- Added new feature to to delay 60 seconds after provisioning before connecting resources. This affects scheduling a meeting in progress and allows time for Pexip to replicate the VMR to all nodes before dialing out to the resource.
- Added new feature to immediately provision dynamic meetings. This is configured in user settings default and/or individual user settings. The maximum lead time was 60 minutes prior to this release. The value is still in minutes, but can support a number that allows the meeting to be provisioned instantly on Pexip.
- Added new feature to make Outlook add-in button and group names load from the configuration file.
- Added new feature to have msi switch that sets the Outlook add-in button and group names. The switches are NEWGROUP, NEWBUTTON, CREATEGROUP, CREATEBUTTON. The NEW items are the labels for the calendar ribbon, the CREATE items are for the meeting window ribbon.
msiexec /passive /i CoveneCohesionAddInSetupx86-22.214.171.124.msi SERVER=”cohesion.domain.com” PORT=”5424″ NEWBUTTON=”Cohesion Add-In” CREATEBUTTON=”Cohesion Mtg”
- Improved user experience when clicking the button from inside the meeting.
Please open a ticket by sending an email to email@example.com if you require assistance or have any questions.