Covene Cohesion v184.108.40.206 Notes
Covene Cohesion version 220.127.116.11 is now available for download. This is a server and Outlook add-in update – please download both accordingly.
Updates included in this version are:
- Resources are no longer required to be Exchange resource objects. The email address for a resource can be entered manually when scheduling via the Outlook add-in. Previous functionality is retained in that resources can also be added by using the Rooms… selector if the respective resource is configured in Exchange.
- Scheduling via the Outlook add-in correctly sets the meeting organizer to the host role while all others are set to guest.
- Cohesion will recognize and remove duplicate participant/resource entries.
- The Outlook add-in now checks for version compatibility with Cohesion. An error will be displayed if there is a mismatch.
- The Outlook add-in will now display a message with the resource description and email address if it is unavailable (i.e. it has already been scheduled for another meeting at the same time).
Please open a ticket by sending an email to email@example.com if you require assistance or have any questions.