St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) August 9, 2013
Covene LLC, a Midwest-based Unified Communications & Collaboration consulting firm, is pleased to announce our new partnership with Pexip. Covene’s dedication to innovation directly aligns with Pexip’s scalable, virtualized, software-driven, distributed platform. Pexip radically changes the way organizations can meet with any device, without an enormous video infrastructure investment.
Pexip Infinity redefines the expectations for video conference & collaboration technology. By bridging clients across any platform: SIP, H.323, Lync, HTML 5, H.264 SVC, H.264, H.263, and VP/8 Opus, the Pexip distributed conferencing system can bring people together without special gateways, licensing, or systems that only add to a solution’s cost.
The five main components of the Pexip solution include:
- Software Only
- No hardware limitations. Outstanding performance. Always up-to-date with new standards and features. No hardware acquisition cost or investments.
- Distributed Architecture
- Deploy conferencing resources where and when required. Save bandwidth across multiple locations. Deploy licenses from a pool when needed.
- Works with virtually any video, audio or mobile conferencing endpoint – software or hardware. Benefit from use across any already existing infrastructure.
- Runs on industry-standard servers like all other enterprise software, with the same flexibility in deployment, resilience and redundancy.
- Flexible licensing model
- Pay only for the number of licenses used. Enable anyone in the organization to participate from anywhere. Scale up or down in response to demand.
“We are very pleased to see this evolution in collaboration technology. Pexip provides a simple and efficient solution that makes video available to every employee all while maintaining significantly lower TCO in comparison to traditional MCU hardware or AVMCU software solutions.” Says Mark Turpin, Principal Consultant at Covene. He continued, “Customers are looking for opportunities to advance video as a collaboration tool, but the complexity, cost prohibitive infrastructure, licensing and scaling issues found in traditional solutions have put these projects on hold. Finally, we can solve these challenges with Pexip Infinity. It just simply works.”
Covene is proud to be the first partner in the Midwest market to offer Pexip as a solution. We would be happy to meet with your team to discuss how an affordable, virtualized, simple approach to video conferencing on any device, anywhere, can finally be achieved with Pexip.
Contact for Covene:
Matthew Powell – email@example.com – (314) 594-5011 ext. 2001